GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and chart related discussions, page-1399

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Something must have happened beyond the scenes, and they were forced to upgrade their plant. One of their customers seem to have cut back their order to 30KT, and then they decided to report this as galaxy holding back product to sell on the spot market. I wonder if this was more of a reality check to upgrade their plant, and reduce mica impurities. However, I do believe that delays are inevitable in the mining industry. Just look at Orocobre, didn't it take them 5 years to make any meaningful progress? And even now, there is a lot of a debt. Our delay could be longer than Dec. even if milestones are met, hence why on the timeline (you just see December, and not a specific date because I think management just doesn't know when it will actually complete). The real question though is if they will job get the done, and I think they will eventually get it done. I do expect the other new producers to encounter delays as well, which will tighten supply as demand increases (eg. ratification of the Paris agreement, China's five year plan, and the need for India/China's need to reduce pollution its major cities since its killing off the population)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.