GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and chart related discussions, page-1401

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    And despite everything you’re here - and holding. Yes - You.
    Same as me and thousands of others.
    No danger of Galaxy turning into a group-think love-fest any time soon I guess.
    Always been lots of critical thinkers here.

That’s whats good about this place. We have the full range - from the technical swingers,the shorters and the downright dismissive, to those detecting incompetence in every corner, to the more optimistic about the future prospects of this company.
    I’m probably always in that group simply because in the time frame I’m thinking - this will all be a forgotten blip.
    Like labour pains. Not that a lady forgets - but, yeah - I forgot them fairly easily.

All that screaming and carrying on to get something out into the world. Always been that way I guess.

It’s kind of the only reassurance that we have, at this irrational moment, that even those willing to stick the boot into management, firmly and frequently,
    are here because the risk to reward is still too good to pass up.
    We’ve queued up and somebody wants to buy us out of line.
    No thanks. I’ll wait.

All lithium companies have their problems on their plate and most will take years to resolve, if ever.
    The planned expansions that are on the cards by the big boys will also take years.
    Galaxy can turn the corner in a couple of months. I’m betting a paycheque tomorrow at open that there is little chance of it going south of here. And even if it does then it’ll be back in December riding a relief rally with a smile on it’s face.

Lithium demand is real. Our clients and contracts are real.
    Car companies keep announcing new electric vehicles to out-do each other.
    And for every one of those big vehicle companies there is a gigafactory supply that needs to be in place.
    And for every gigafactory a large lithium company with the kind of output of Galaxy with 3 assets running.

Next big unveiling is VW at the Paris car show.
    And China still growing like crazy. Double the number of EVs from last year.

And then there is the small matter of a whole world to save from pollution.
    Soon Obama will have a new job as spokesman for mitigating Climate Change. "Yes We Fkn Have To".
    It's not particulant matter that is the real killer. Its Carbon Monoxide. And slowly cooking in the Greenhouse.
    We clean that up quickly with renewables and the world has a fighting chance. I have a kid. That keeps my feet on the ground and my money behind a solution. I want companies like Galaxy to succeed and do their bit to make a difference. I admit - I will also cut them some slack to get there.

2017 is the Galaxy expansion year and we’re looking for steady production and pay-cheques and a build program for SDV under way.
    I’ll ride all the bumps out there too.

2018 we can reassess - look around and see how our competitors are going with their builds, how global demand is shaping up.
    It should be a lot clearer by then.
    The whole over-supply thing is just click-bait as long as we have our contracts in place and our clients still haven’t enough producers to turn to.
    The over-supply argument is for the next wave. We’ll see about that later. Doesn’t stop Galaxy from being hell profitable for the next few years at the very least.
    For a bubble - there doesn’t seem to be anything to pop it except rogue shorters at the moment.

Recent announcement was 95% complete on mine upgrades.
    Choose to believe it or not, I guess - but in this poisonous atmosphere I’d say that was as close as they dare come to hinting that they’re ahead of schedule ( can’t really brag when you’re behind schedule to begin with).
    Recent drilling showed the same as before - that just like Galaxy’s fortunes - they’re looking good to the East. The next set of assay results should be interesting.

When that shipment sails Galaxy picks up the balance and pre-payment cheques that fund it's next move on SDV, then James Bay and then whatever other assets come along.
    Still the biggest set of lithium assets held 100% by a company on the ASX.
    Still the most aggressive and diversified expansion plans.

A long way to go - but here is to a change in the weather.
    Good luck to everyone here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.