GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and chart related discussions, page-1586

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Shalom @airconditioner

Learnt this morning so much from the monks that I caught up with.

There is more value in integrity than $$$

Sometimes being true to yourself and those around you can have a greater value than holding the line and pretending that something is right when it is not.

How are you feeling to see the recent presentation not mention anything about a September shipment and then follow it 7 days later with a 'we will not be shipping!'

I am sure that you would be mindful enough to appreciate the sentiment that has developed within the GXY stock.

Unfortunately it does appear that owners within the company have been diddled with little to no information as to where the company is or is headed.

Surprisingly they released a DFS with no plans to bring it to life.

Sadly the company has been rumoured to be seeking a JV despite Anthony stating that it was no longer required.

You even have said yourself that they are seeking a JV.

Am not sure how positive this along with the compounding issue of failure upon failure that this is for the stock.

I'm afraid the market responded very generously today.

It is also questionable Nick's statement that he is confident that the company will be shipping in December despite the odds being against them so heavily.

For me, I am afraid taking a step back and reviewing the business has caused a great deal of disappointment in my mind.

How can I turn this around?

Looking forward to your feedback.
    Last edited by Thesi: 23/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.