GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and chart related discussions, page-1609

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Nice post @airconditioner

I appreciate reading your point of view and apologise to you for my down in the dumps feeling of Galaxy at this time.

It is likely that Galaxy not meeting their delivery timeline will have an affect on spodumene/lithium prices as it along with Neometals are the two companies expected to go to market.

It would be wonderful to hear of a delay at Mt Marion to drain the confidence in the attitude Macquarie Research hold that all things go as planned and there will be an oversupply.

The silver lining to all of this is that it has proven Macquarie have made a blunder in their expectations also.

It doesn't matter how excited I get about this stock or the broader lithium market delays are to be expected meanwhile Macquarie Research from the comfort of their office chair believes it is all as easy as sending a few emails and signing a few documents.

But...

Most of you will know how patient I was during the delay with the customers, in fact when some said we should act in an unethical way because of their delays I hoped that the company wouldnt and shared that view.

Back during Iggy's time he prided the company on providing exceptional customer service and that is how we became quite well known in China.

At the moment I am wondering..

From everything I have read, we were told that the company was in production and whilst the company hoped to ship in July/August they were definately going to be doing so in September.

What was Mitsubishi and their customers understanding of the companies ability to meet the time frames presented and to ship?

As much as lithium prices could go up on a failed supply it could also be something that the company needs to save some face and offer some kind of sweetener in the next deal to make up for it.

I am also wondering if in the contracts signed for the current offtake if there are punitive costs.

It almost feels unethical that we took that payment upfront from the customers in the first place.

The lack of information shared by the company and the surprise announcements that try to polish a turd have rubbed me the wrong way.

Who is responsible for that?

Is it Citadel-MAGNUS our media representatives?

Nick Rowley our Director of Corporate Development?

Or Anthony Tse our Managing Director?

Just curious who is responsible and what is going to be done to change that view?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.