GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and chart related discussions, page-1626

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Despite the unlikelihood of it taking place I wonder what would happen if Galaxy and Pilbara merged.

The benefit for Pilbara is that they would get away perminently from this ROFR and once Galaxy sort themselves out in Mt Cattlin their holders would immediately be a part of a producing company that can use the income from Mt Cattlin to cover to construction and ramp up of Pilgangoora.

The combined company would also be able to pursue the arrangement that Pilbara have with General Lithium sooner rather than later rapidly increasing their income.

There is no doubt that a company of this size would have no difficulty accessing funds at never to be repeated prices.

It would however depend on how Michael Fotios feels about such an arrangement and it's unlikely he would be willing to reduce his holding from the one that he has now.

It would be then that Australia would have a big player that can challenge the best of the lithium majors.

That's all a speculative dream.

Talking rationally though Galaxy doesn't have any tricks in the bag, and having missed targets and not being transparent has put some supporters offside.

Of course this is all my own opinion and is open to discussion.
    Last edited by Thesi: 24/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.