GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and chart related discussions, page-2292

1. 340 Posts.
    I've watched his lecture several times. I agree with 90% of what he has presented. I live in a country/farm setting and ride sharing is something I will never do. I would never let someone borrow my Tesla regardless of how much they want to pay me in rent. That's like loaning out your wife. Just wrong in my book. But solar, wind, grid storage and EV's are on a upward trajectory that cannot be stopped.

My investments into solar have been fast trades so far. They have been beaten up for the last year. The problem is they can't make money. They are driving the cost of the panels down each year, just as Tony Seba predicts. But as prices for manufacturing panels drop so have the sale price of panels. A race to the bottom price is resulting in bankruptcy and lower earnings per share. Not a healthy investment market but great for consumers reaping the rewards of cheaper panels as the manufacturers fight to the death. I like FSLR in the space and made a nice bounce over the past week. I'm out now, just waiting for earnings reports.

My thoughts are the same for batteries and EV makers. Look at Tesla, great product but they loose money building it. They have to build on thin margins to compete with cheap ICE vehicles. Batteries are in the same camp as solar. How cheap can you make them. Will that ultimately end up being profitable? Maybe for the right company, but SunEdison took down the entire sector. Now a year later they are just starting to show signs of life again. I like BYD in the EV space. Sold my position a few weeks ago, waiting to get back in.

I'm frustrated that with a green market exploding it is tough to find a company making good margins. I like GXY because it has a good storyline. Use the quick to market hard rock to fund the higher margin brine project. The SDV brine property is key to my investment, this gives GXY the low cost brine to ride out market price fluctuations and be profitable at extremely lower lithium base prices. Then use the great cash flow from brine to capitalize on your 2nd hard rock if the market justifies the buildout. GXY is the only pure lithium company with both hard rock and brine owned 100% & a way to bring it to market without bringing on $500m in debt. They are a long term no brainer for me. But I thought it was a great buy at $.40 now I've been proven wrong and have loaded up last week at lower prices. Looking at the pictures in the last update at the piles of $money$ IMG_7321.PNG IMG_7323.PNG IMG_7322.PNG sitting around the conveyor. I'm resting easy with my research and investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.