GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I agree nrc. The lithium world is full of shonky real estate...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    I agree nrc.
    The lithium world is full of shonky real estate agents and barely anything in between the towering mansions and the empty lots for sale.

I like that Galaxy is not flailing around in the face of the down-ramping, manipulation and confusion and just focusing hard on getting that first step at Mt Cattlin right.

The first shipment will be the thing that puts us on the global map as the next big thing in production.
    That day is getting closer. We won't instantly become as sexy as Tesla - but it should end the phase where Galaxy can get tipped into the same bucket with the wannabes
    and put us a good lap or 2 ahead in the marathon.

In the face of this volatility, the best thing Galaxy can do is stay classy.
    Keep working hard and getting things done.
    The rest of the lithium world is watching us very closely. Anthony Tse does good interview and has his sound bytes ready to go. Just a matter of time before the media is turning to him and Fotios more regularly to help explain the sector with a bit of genuinely experienced perspective.

SDV DFS may be a bit too technical to follow for us but it's a perfect set of numbers that will have the phones ringing at headquarters. Perhaps an equity trade and jv could be back on the table very soon.
    The capex is big but so are the returns. We could afford to share to get a bit of acceleration and the possibilities of getting 2 assets under construction simultaneously.

Our ASX competitors are so many steps behind without a source of income that they're all praying for take-overs as the best way to escape from falling over at the challenge of building a mine and shipping.
    Galaxy has built and shipped before. There are lessons learnt from past failures that have made this a better company. Maybe disheartening to watch the daily sp take a bruising today but the next big run upwards when the world takes notice of that shipment leaving port should take your breath away. Until then, as small players, all we can do it take advantage of the deals being handed out by the tree-shakers, recognise the patterns in the manipulation and get as well set up as we can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.