GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and chart related discussions, page-282

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I believe one of the issues here...along with a few others...is the number of 'new' lithium companies trying to come on line. i.e. this thing just popped up 'Wealth Minerals'

http://www.miningweekly.com/article...s-chile-lithium-asset-acquisitions-2016-08-26

who in the hell is Wealth Minerals ? It seems every week now that a new lithium resource company raises its head into the market. In my opinion there are only a couple of companies that are worthy of investing in...Galaxy Resources..for one. The problem is there are many unsophisticated investors that will buy anything offered up whether it's a real company or just a press release....and every time one of these stupid companies pop up it takes money away from real producers. So...as I have continuously harped on...Galaxy needs to start shipping hard rock and shipping it on an increasing basis to take the wind out of these scams. Nothing is going to convince investors that Galaxy is any different than one of these press release companies until they start shipping rock....and that is just a fact at this point. If they have delays...you're going to watch this stock go below .30 and head towards .20  All the talk about Sal de Vida is not going to help this company right now. They have got to start shipping rock....and more rock....and then we will see the share price start to improve. I certainly hope Anthony and the rest understand this because it could get very painful for shareholders if they miss a beat here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.