GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and chart related discussions, page-30

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I like your sentiments!

I have said before that it all depends on your outlook... If you buy in maybe you have a couple of agendas you could follow.... ST price movements or LT investing...

I'm not having a go here... but the perils of ST trading on the ASX vs big boys and wild-west practices are well documented in many other places.... I would never wish anyone ill-luck (let's face it... we work damn hard for the money, so hard for it honey!) BUT there's an old adage... you pays your money, you take your choice....

It's DAMN hard to make money ST trading on the ASX.... Those with this view should know the perils and understand the risks..

Those buying in for the LT really have nothing to worry about. If you bought at 40, 50, anywhere, you did so because you did your research and you believe in the company..... So a downward movement means as so many have said before... not a lot!!!!!

It IS a ride, BUT not a short roller coaster... More like the lazy river!!! And at the END, we'll ALL be smiling!!!

J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.