GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Upstart,:) Doesn't Wyckoff sound as though he could be a...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi Upstart, Doesn't Wyckoff sound as though he could be a poster here in GXY! I read through some of the Wyckoff articles yesterday, and the only thing that my investing style seems to have in common with his method is when he talks about going long on stocks, as you so rightly pointed out. Anyone using his method would be scanning those charts for technical indicators, and probably using a combination of his trading and long approaches.When people write their posts, doesn't it often sound as though it's a dangerous approach to be long on stocks these days, and that if we're not day/ short term trading,or shorting, then we're somehow missing out on,or losing profit or capital or both,when the SP goes down. I'd only use a trading style approach if I were invested long, and worried about the future prospects of a company. I like many of Buffett's quotes, and try to invest accordingly. GXY is one of the stocks I'm going long on, unless anything were to change, and the need to re-think that arises. It looks like you and others made an accurate call yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.