GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and chart related discussions, page-53

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Weirdly, I see things almost completely different.
    I mean, like - 100% different.
    Its like we’re like lost anti-brothers or something.
    I’m probably your evil twin, nrcmedia

Where you see a rise that must be based on impending good news -
    I see a stock that is correcting northwards back to its proper value simply because of the absence of bad news, the dissipation of fear, and slowly realising that there was nothing wrong at all - that, instead there have been huge improvements in profitability, financial stability and asset ownership brought on by the merge.

We all know shorters attacked the stock for a couple of days, then collapsing stop-losses and panic did the rest - and they laughed all the way to the bank.

Now some of the newbs can see what the best weapon that a shorter has - charts.
    You just set em up to show what you want - sell first and then tell people its gonna crash.
    “oh dear, oh dear - not looking good”.
    Just pay attention when they can't resist their little victory lap and change to FA once they've bought again.

oh yeah.
    Galaxy walks and chews gum.
    Hard rock and Brine.
    Fotios and Tse.
    Australian and Argentina. and Canada.

I’ll leave the hyperbole to that ASX stock that produces a very questionable brine product
    and has done a great job of down-ramping the whole production method.
    SDV is the Galaxy flagship project - the faster we move on it the better for all of us.

Mt Cattlin has already been equipped with the size and production rate that suits its available ore body and LOM.
    240kt should be hit by mid next year. 250kt is earmarked as possible with future recovery gains to 80%.
    But why do we need to focus "all our energies"?
    Of course we want it do well but now it’s all about incremental month-by-month production increase.
    The new circuit in in place and we have the photos to prove it.
    Now its just fine tuning - not “all our energies”. Just regular operation. Regular, steady ramp-up, cumulative production growth and delivery.

We stay exclusively with hard-rock and we’ll be left behind by mines that are being designed from ground up to be bigger and are sitting on larger deposits.

The most important thing next is getting the shipments out.
    That supplies the money for SDV. and then it supplies money for James Bay.
    Mt Piggy Bank we should call it. It will keep filling up with coins and keep funds flowing.
    But it's not the money that is important - it's what we spend it on.
    And that is getting diversified lithium production, entering and killing it with a great brine plant at the perfect time.

SDV at 25kt outperforms a 400ktpa spodumene mine.
    It’s chemistry gives it a good, cheap opex and good battery-grade product for the gigafactories.
    Then James Bay for more hard-rock.
    Stick that lot in the oven, put on the timer and either enjoy dividends or more bags than a post-mother’s day sale. Just give it time.

If you want a hard-rock only investment, then look elsewhere.

What will drive the share price higher is getting more people realising the vast scope of this company.
    It’s a vision thing. This company put together the assets years ago.
    Perhaps it’s all a bit too much to take in. Natural pessimism kicks in for some here - doubting that this is possible.
    Who else could pull this off? What lithium company wouldn’t kill to have this position right now?

We’ve cleaned out a lot of dead wood holders over the last week.
    I wish a few more would go.
    I’m looking forward to a few more here who have the foresight to get themselves slowly set up with a good position
    and weather the raiders, the pessimists, the luddites, the manic-depressives, the panic merchants.

This is only Chapter 1.
    Chill out and get comfortable with the real story here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.