GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and chart related discussions, page-716

1. 340 Posts.
    Really what you need to focus on is GXY's 2017 profits. They just announced a double in capacity, less mica (shipping weight, higher grade shipping) and pre sold most if not all 2016-2017 production.

So tell me how a precieved oversupply by uneducated analysts plays into 2017 for GXY's profits? It's already sold. If there is, or is not, a over or under supply it doesn't matter to GXY's ability to sell product. The market is tight enough that the processors are willing to pay now, PRE-PAY in advance for lithium that isn't processed yet in order to SECURE a supply! Other processors are trying to buy stakes in lithium producers (SQM). If there is going to be a oversupply the moves by the actuall players shows they don't believe there will be any oversupply! In fact they are worried about the under supply and putting money out there to secure it. Who do you think is going to be correct in a few months or a year? Macquarie and co? Or the big players in the market who are putting money to work to secure product? I'm going to follow what the buyers and processers are hinting at with their purchases. I'm a buyer.

The entire lithium market is on sale and looks to be uncertain for a few days weeks. Fed has the US uneasy with rate hike speak. Time to watch for good companies sold off in ETF sell stops. Pretty sure that US fed rate hike won't determine GXY's 2017 income.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.