GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and Chart Related Discussions, page-71

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I wish you good fortune.

What I have learnt, (the hard way) is that there are times to be in and out of a stock, even as a long-term or ultra-long-term holder. It is not foolish to take profits sometimes, and cop the tax if required if you can't drag it out for a full 12 month period for CGT discount. When you've identified a quality stock, and researched it, there are times to position yourself to come back in again. I have missed a few great opportunities not following my gut instinct, and I don't plan on making the same mistakes, where avoidable.

GXY is essentially near bottom, even given worse case production scenarios which will very likely not happen with the plant upgrade, the key is patience and being in the stock at suitable times. GXY do have a game plan they've mapped out and it makes sense, but it's not an overnight wonder to implement, it takes years... and the company nearly tanked 10 months ago... which is a great turn-around when you think of it.

We also have our darling stocks like GMM / GXY and some others, but it is wise to diversify the portfolio out a little, still go heavy on the stocks you like, but keep some aside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.