CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

general thoughts..., page-3

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    thanks for your time and thoughts sav-j

i agree whole heartedly current jv who are not playing ball need to go, simple.
    bg was and is a hindrance and always will be.
    hen can go and rog can go, it would seem rog/bg have what they want and wouldn't surprise me if bg is playing these games to destabilize ctp either for a cheap takeover of there assets or a company destroying campaign.
    as long as ctp have a 70% controlling interest in the coal i couldn't care less what the jvs are up to, or what agreement they have come up with in between all these shenanigans if any.
    i will support the co only if they pursue an aggressive oil and gas and helium drilling campaign this year and only if they ditch current problematic jv partners.
    if bg have defaulted on the coal drilling than they should loose the relevant % in there 20% stake of the coal and if they want to pay up i think if the contracts allows it that it should be declined and any relevant % left over should be sold to someone else even if its at a discount.
    rog have opted out supposedly and understandably due to there current finances and from there latest anns. i respect the integrity they have to announce there intentions but we are at the business side of things and we need to move on.
    if it means issuing 300 mill shares to get back on track and do what we set out to do and that is finding OIL, GAS, HELIUM to become an early producers than im all for it, thats why i invested in ctp in the first place and im sure im not alone on this so lets eliminate all these corporate games and do what we set out to do and that is to drill the ---- out of central aus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.