STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Been re-thinking today's announcement:Yes - not as fantastic as...

1. 12,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Been re-thinking today's announcement:

Yes - not as fantastic as we had hoped for and certainly spelling out facts that quite a few of us have been aware of.

Doing more research into the Russia deal: looks like that is quite an innovative product and could be a major step in the right direction to get more licenses for the HDA device whilst at the same time driving HDA development further without cash-burn. Especially like the mention of a EU extension via a partner in the company getting the license.

TMC: difficult to place - which I thought was easier to find a niche for than HDA - but given current market conditions not surprising. Would still like to see it kept as a spin-out entity so we can get future return on it. However I believe the cash-burn on TCM alone is too much for STI to handle. So either retain a small piece and at least get money for a valuable asset or find a JV partner for separate entity.

UK AIM listing: we need that to access funds that are closed to us over here, Bio-tech in this country is not easy (look at all the great stuff developed here and being really driven once it's been taken OS !) - so get it in place

Spoke to Neil Covey the other day who is very very excited about the final launch of KidneyVital and looks like other aspects of the Stirling Health Brand are creating revenues as well

Canada plant: looks like STI can get more contracts in place and keep that alive especially if the cash-burn form other items is reduced; so the plant may ultimately spin some money

Missing from the update:

update on Animate SA - which we should be hearing about soon I hope????

JV re ImmunXel

Trial updates and grants

According to todays announcement may hear by the end of the week more re UK AIM listing

Final note:
    First time I've seen a STI ann without grandeur and "coming clean" - realistic approach to keep the ship afloat and scaling back to what can be achieved.

I give them more time

Sentiment change to : Hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.