PCL 4.76% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

Hey Jibby, From the various maps and articles I've seen and...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Hey Jibby, From the various maps and articles I've seen and read, it would seem that Jonker and Venus are all part of the same depositional system. I think I read somewhere that they were not expected to be in communication, but that it wasn't out of the question and the possibility remains that they would require unitisation. My understanding is that Jonker represents the intra-slope feeder channel system for the Venus fan. Saturn would therefore be more akin to Venus, but is perhaps also a bit different as well in that Saturn lies in a ponded setting, rather than the open, unrestricted? setting in which Venus exists. Doesn't really matter too much in my view.

Note that pre-drill, various involved (and interested) companies took a differing view on the age of Venus. Pre-drill there were reports of it being either Aptian or Albian. I am not certain if we have seen any definitive report of the actual age of Venus since drilling, it tends to be lumped into the Early Cretaceous. IMHO I go with mid to late Aptian, but I could be wrong - again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $16.73K 783.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 13021011 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 4185327 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.