PCL 5.56% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

I will bite BlackItalian.Firstly what kind of m0r0n says...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    I will bite BlackItalian.

Firstly what kind of m0r0n says 'financial maths' lol

TA is useful but what TA doesn't factor in is human behaviour (such as FOMO), market manipulation, global environmental factors, predicted supply and demand trends and so on.

We have some great TA posters here on this forum and guess what genius, none of them agree with you.

Anyway here is some quick financial maths for you as we aim to please on this board:

A booked reserve of $1B (still in the ground but which can be added to a companies balance sheet) (stating this because you seem clueless)

@ 20% share of the spoils

@ $10USD in ground value (base on 2030's estimates)

Conservatively converted in AUD

Divided by diluted SOI of approx 9B

Is an approx share price of 35 cents give or take

Thats a $1B booked reserve, are you able to multiply if its bigger ? I will help 5B = $1.75

Other points you have incorrectly made:

WDS paid for the 3D and for PCL to buy 1% of CUSTOS interest to get PCL up to 20%

The $5M was from a CR (ryhmes with mummy)

The extension to PEL87 will require a drill next year so yeah 1 to 2 years whatever.

As was made clear recently if the permit is extended next year then 2+2 = WDS are in, the permit extension announcement will be drooping shortly and we then might see some of the brokers Iian has been talking to come on board and recommend this.

From there who knows how the first drill will go around mid next year but if they bring a sample up and book a reserve then you are going to look even more stup1d than you do now.

Cheers for wasting 5 minutes of my time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.