PCL 0.00% 2.4¢ pancontinental energy nl

Melinda I don't want to squabble with you but i didn't say...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Melinda I don't want to squabble with you but i didn't say Woodside was a 'super major' I said they are a 'major energy company' and after the petro- merger with BHP they now have access to a world-class team in Texas who I am sure are well on top of the analysis of the seismic. The respected Jibbybagger has even posted earlier on one of the threads he thinks there is a big team working on this now so if you dont want to take my opinion at least consider his. As for lead times you are correct for land based drilling where equipment comes from different providers for example the rig may by one company and the logging toolsfrom another service provider and the mud by another and so on. Offshore drilling is different when the rig turns up it has everything it needs on board. That's why they are so damn expensive, aside from that they float Let me ask you this, if the Woodside team are confident of a target and have a rig that is available do you believe they will take their time in pushing this project forward quickly or do you think they will they take their time and play this like a super major where the wheels can turn much more slowly? Its 2 very different approaches which will impact the development timeline. As you can probably tell im with a few other contributors here that i think they will fast track this if they can, which i think they can do.
    For those that wonder why this girl is so bullish its because if i am right the SP will not stay at this low level for long. If i am wrong then the worst that can happen is your money will be invested in PCL for a bit longer. Its a win win in my opinion. Im in a shareclub with a bunch of fifo girls and we are all in on this, and they all understand that if the guess at timings is too early it wont matter because that drill WILL spud in and that will be reflected in the SP, sooner or later But dont take my word for it, have a look at the possible outcomes yourselves

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $191.4K 7.983M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 8686303 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 912137 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 1626456
Last updated 15.51pm 14/05/2024 ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.