PCL 5.88% 1.6¢ pancontinental energy nl

I will certainly be one of the many calling by the end of next...

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I will certainly be one of the many calling by the end of next week if we are still in the dark.
    But I would presume that once the deadline is reached and in the event WDS have yet to commit to a drill, then PCL have not met the requirements for a extension and the tenement is lost.
    They lost Walyering in 2019 and it is now a decent gas producer for STX along with other tenements they have not met minimum requirements to keep. The geo for PCL seems to find the potential fields, and others in the team in the past have relinquished them.
    Lets hope history doesn't repeat.

P.S... Still not impressed that PCL website is so outdated and surprised that STX have not sent them some sort of "cease and desist" letter in regard to information posted on PCL's website about Waylering tenement.
    I hope for great news in the coming days, I want nothing more than to receive a price sensitive announcement from PCL/WDS along with fancy 3D images showing multiple zones of interest and booking of rigs etc, which would then (I presume) trigger Namibian government to grant the extension.
    Am I nervous, yes and I don't believe I'm alone.
    Risk vs reward is why we are still a sub 2c stock, if WDS come on board and Namibian government opting to extend licence, I get a tad giddy at the possible share appreciation but also all to aware of the fact that this is all they have, no other projects to fall back on, it really is a "hero or zero" scenario. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $214.9K 13.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8053329 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2093428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.