PCL 0.00% 2.4¢ pancontinental energy nl

Can you imagine if big companies were run this way ? 'I'm in no...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Can you imagine if big companies were run this way ? 'I'm in no rush so lets just take our time' Of course they want the analysis done properly but they also need results. If you were part of the big team in Houston working on selecting the first drill site and you got an email from the CEO saying 'boys take your time we just scored another 2 months on top of the 6 months' you would fall out of your expensive reclining swivel chair with beer cup holder, laughing your highly paid ass off. The pressure to get accurate decisions made quickly is huge because it impacts your cash flow in the years ahead. Why do you think WDS paid for fast track results? As soon as the resource is confirmed with the DST, WDS can bring the asset onto their balance sheet and forecast earnings from it for the 2030's and that is good for their share price and Board remuneration. Aside from the fact the costs up to the completion of the first drill will be aprrox $100M USD, for WDS that is discretionary exploration money. An earlier contributor, I think Jibbybagger, talked about some pretty significant appointments being made but the one I really want to see is the appointment of the highly specialized 'drill optimization analyst' as that will confirm they are in the final stages of confirming the first target. Sorry but thankfully for us @phx is not WDS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $191.4K 7.983M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 8686303 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 912137 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 1626456
Last updated 15.51pm 14/05/2024 ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.