PCL 4.76% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

Very light conspiracy theory indeed! And should be treated with...

1. V10
    137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 522
    Very light conspiracy theory indeed! And should be treated with the disdain it deserves.

Reminds me during my career as an oil explorer and producer, how many times i ran across farmers/station owners,on seeing where we planned to drill, who told me that 'major XYZ had drilled a well here many years before, but didn't develop the huge oil discovery they made as they didn't want to flood the oil market!" I would think 'yes the cunning bastards. They then plugged and abandoned the well and then to throw everyone else off exploring there, they dropped the lease as well!'.
    So I cannot imagine WDS, which is a major oil company, after viewing the 3D saying at board level "shock, horror, this is potentially huge. AVO's everywhere!. We can drill this and contribute more dreaded fossil fuel and CO2 to the world climate. What would our 'climate change is biggest threat to mankind' shareholders say at the next AGM!

So we better lay off all of our interest or even better still, not exercise the drill option!"

So in the words of Monty Python in the movie "Search for the Holy Grail" scene with the killer rabbit, the WDS board would say "Run Away, Run Away!"

Give me a break!

In the event of exploration success at Saturn when drilled 1Q 2025 (according to Sintana), then as PCL shareholders we can contemplate the machinations of WDS or any one else who wants to takeover PCL at whatever price.

An outcome I look forward to!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $16.73K 783.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 13021011 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 4185327 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.