PCL 4.76% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

Rochelle, you have an inability to read financials. I suggest...

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    Rochelle, you have an inability to read financials. I suggest you spend your time getting to grips with IVZ’s balance sheet which is very ordinary indeed.

also, when coming over to post nonsensical rubbish, it’s best to have some credibility from past posts on other threads. I didn’t waste too much time, but your posts in IVZ thread tonight suggest your not having a good weekend, and clearly not happy with your investment in that stock.

When investing and reading financials becomes challenging, just be a student of price action. And it’s very very hard to find a stock with better price action in the asx than PCL at the moment. there’s no need for capital mate. Not this year anyway. Clearly no one thinks success is guaranteed. But there is an opportunity to make serious money as this project continues to de risk over the next few weeks. The volume and price action suggests the market agrees with me. The 3D will be out this week I’d suggest. Major derisking event. All the best Rochelle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $54.97K 2.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 6082131 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 938770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.