PCL 0.00% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

Reld, abstract from Linkedin post;Clement Blaizot SAR Satellite...

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Reld, abstract from Linkedin post;
    Clement Blaizot SAR Satellite Oil Seeps 2mo · EditedHere's is a temporal close up over #mopane area, Orange Basin, Namibia.Historical baseline (1990-2010) with potential oil seeps detected by satellite in time-lapse, colored by 3 years' period.A pronounced seep repetition (seep anomaly) can be found in between Cullinan and PEL90prospects.Not at all the only sweet spot regarding oil seeps in Orange, with plenty of other similar anomalies. Let's hope for a back to back strike at Mopane 2 for Galp Sintana Energy Inc. (TSXV: SEI) (OTCQB: SEUSF) NAMCOR NAMIBIA and good luck to all operators involved in the vicinity.#namibia #orange #africa #exploration #seeps #satelliteJamie VinnelsGeoscientist I Exploration I Development I Plays I Prospects I Regional Studies Clement Blaizot Do Do you think it's significant there aren't any seeps above Mopane 1X (the discovery)?Neil HodgsonVP Geoscience at SearcherGood work clement! Lots of slicks over Rhinos blocks too. We see a lot of fluid escape features on our new seismic there - pipes plus the down-slope migrating pock-marks. Thanks for the post!Simon TobiasPrincipal Petroleum Geoscientist - Field Development at NAMCOR NAMIBIAGreat stuff Clement! We are really appreciative of your work.Robert K. MorseE&P Advisor Very interesting result! Can you tell me how you corrected for the wicked currents to point to the origins of these seeps? Thanks!Andrew SheppardArchitecture, Real Estate and Portrait PhotographerThis looks great Clement Blaizot do you have similar information on PEL87 to the north run by Pancontinental Energy NL and Woodside Energy ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $178.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $114.2K 5.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2660577 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 889500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.