PCL 6.25% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

General Thoughts, page-4115

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Sorry Jibby I didnt mean to be prickly.
    Wouldnt you agree that if Woodside had the bollsta then there would not have been that announcement you found yesterday ? I cant believe bollsta would publicly state that the rig was available in July if there was a booking from Woodside, or even an option from Woodside. I think its fair to discount the bollsta as a rig option this year for Woodside which is really disappointing. Maybe woodside arent as organised as we had hoped for, have they even sent anyone to be based permanently in namibia to stay on top of the license application because that would be sensible surely? . So April, May and with June upon us shortly--- thats almost 3 months to process a seismic license and still nothing? My feeling is that incompetence cant be ruled out no matter how quickly the government desire a quick outcome, if the staff are not up to the task then how else can you describe it. Must be hugely frustrating for the team at Woodside. While I respect your optimism about getting an idea from the 3D soon, PCL are always very light on detail no doubt constrained by their agreement with Woodside so its difficult to believe we will get anything useful such as a potential resource update. I'm not trying to be gloomy but when you look at all of this in total we are probably in for a very long wait before we see anything of substance occurring? In which case maybe its a good time to lock some profits in and wait for the dip then get back in which it certainly looks like what has been occurring over the last month as evidenced by @drswings post of May's broker detail. And speaking of which has anyone seen the top shareholders list because that would be fascinating to see the in's and out's?? Im still a big fan of PEL87 but maybe not as much of the namibian government at least at this stage, maybe the need a few more girls in there to get things moving along a bit quicker and clamp down on the boys taking early knock offs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.