PCL 6.25% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

General Thoughts, page-4133

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    What a load of nonsense Pottermore. You claim this that and the other like some grand oracle but provide nothing of substance to substantiate your claims. And as for political pressure where did you learn that masterful insight from, kindy ?? If you really think that's the way the world works then you should not be investing in african based opportunities. What astounds me is there are 3 ignoramuses that gave you lightbulbs and 23 galabatourous's that liked your post. What is the world coming to????? Whilst we wait for namibia to turn the lights on and get the license typed out for woodside we have to grin and bear the grim daily grind of posters such as yourself blessing us with their uniformed and frankly simplistic opinions. But I thank you for your post it invigorated me, and yes whilst i may seem a little bit on edge i assure you its only related to the monthly, sometimes more regular mood swings that my gender has to live with. You can make your own damn dinner tonight pottomire I am going out to the local !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.