PCL 6.25% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

General Thoughts, page-4252

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Hi vestedinterest8 i am not asking jibbybagger to speculate. Jibbybagger and a few others seem to understand how these things in Oil&Gas actually work as opposed to the some of the nonsense that gets posted here by other people/s. Asking about a set sequence in the oil industry is not asking someone to speculate its simply trying to better understand a sequence that someone else better understands. There is nothing wrong with speculation though, although you have to be a bit daft to think HC only exists to foster speculation lol, however when a 'member' decides to post something like "in recent communication with PCL I have been told ...." as being a hard fact that we should all just accept and not question then it is not me being ironic nor a karen as 1childsuggested. HC is a marvelous place to learn from much more knowledgeable people who are willing to share their decades of experience but you do have to grin and bear the idiots to get to those nuggets and I feel sure you know which one you are hon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $35.61K 2.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 8102178 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2723420 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.