PCL 0.00% 1.8¢ pancontinental energy nl

General Thoughts, page-4256

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    Lets quietly have a look at the claims by “person in question” in relation to presumably insider information that I am “supposedly” privy to.
    1. Woodside's VP of New Ventures was quoted on the NIEC conference sidelines (by Reuters) as stating that they will make their decision in June/July. This is public information.
    2. Iain stated in quarterly presentation that a decision by WDS will be made after AVO analysis is completed. This is public information
    3. Iain has stated in quarterly presentations that they are dealing with Houston WDS in relation to the interpretation of the seismic. This is public information.
    4. The decision will be made in Perth. Nothing secret about that since Perth is head office.
    5. Go back to point No.1. Add a few weeks for decisions up the chain of command and you get a late July/Early to Mid-August answer.
    Can you imagine if PCL came out specifically with stated timeframes and then WDS decided to hold back their decisions for other unknown reasons. These same people would be attacking management as incompetent etc etc. for changing the dates. That is presumably the reason why PCL don’t specifically talk about detailed dates, BUT estimated timeframes can easily be determined by all public information already out there. PCL are hostage to the final decision as we all are, as WDS are the operator! There are no guarantees that a late July/Early to Mid-August is the actual date.
    Aggressive people threatening ASIC and sarcastically talking about my mother (now deceased) and underwear is both appalling and actually rather sad. What is more appalling is what appears to be a male (or is it a Karen?) hiding behind a picture of a young women in safety gear. The fact that “his” language used the terms Mom and Basement suggest the likelihood that we are posiibly dealing with an aggressive Seppo or someone who watches too much USA TV. Heaven forbid, its not D.T. is it?
    Anyway good luck everyone. We all want success. Some appear to be a little more impatient than others but C’est la vie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.