PCL 6.25% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

General Thoughts, page-4286

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I’m too of the opinion that Wds farm in it’s a given, especially after what Lian said in the webinar that they didn’t see any leaks in the basin and quite a few targets to choose from.
    I hope first campaign would be for two wells (no 3&6 on the basin map ) and then take the time to reassess evaluate and decide next moves.
    Im saying 2 wells because 2 would give them a fair idea of what’s down there plus I don’t think Wds will see any change from A$200 mil for the both of them. ( that’s what our neighbours did as well).
    I do think cr it’s coming after the farm in decision and before the first drill ( will need to get costing etc).
    Re: Share price. On the 7 of May someone ( lol) exercise 50 million options. Good news they have put $600000 in our Pettit cash( thanks for that ) bad news they started drip feeding them to the market since then.( especially around the 0.025 when there was a bit of liquidity.)Not overly upset about that, any of us would have probably done the same ie turn 600000 to million ++ I just hope when it’s ct time they would get the troops together and get a fair Chang of it.
    Available PCLO at the moment 160 million.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.