PCL 0.00% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

Yup Jibby, I saw that notice about Total relinquishing South...

1. 795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Yup Jibby, I saw that notice about Total relinquishing South Africa Block 11B/12B.

I think there is a lot more to this story.
    It seems Total has been trying to get a production right from the previous corrupt, incompetent ANC government, but was faced with unacceptable delays and conditions.

During the negotiating period the ANC government offered a corrupt sweetheart deal to an unholy alliance of ANC oligarchs and russian energy oligarchs to take over the existing Mossel Bay gas fields, processing and onshore gas facilities.
    Total would have to connect to these same facilities and were obviously set up to have their ticket clipped.

Well done again ANC.
    Not only will the existing Mossel bay gas facilities be totally stuffed up your corrupt consortium but you have also thrown away the chance of a new gas supply at Mossel bay - all at the same time that south africa approaches a gas cliff.

Maybe the new ANC/DA GNU make offshore exploration more friendly in the Orange basin blocks, but I doubt it - the same ANC idiot is still in charge of the petroleum portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $20.94K 1.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5882558 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1225750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.