PCL 0.00% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

Hey kkw,There is no way the PCL share price will languish for...

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Hey kkw,
    There is no way the PCL share price will languish for another few months.

The Namibia Orange Basin is ground zero for major oil deals right now, with frenzied negotiations going on in several fronts.

Some of the rumours; Apache taking over Sintana, Exxon buying into Galp, Woodside fishing around, and it goes on and on . . . .

Something is going to blow soon!

A sample of the speculative hype going on at our Canadian brothers stock blog CEO:CA;
    @Goldmine I don’t think a leak happens, at least on Galps side of things. Galp was essentially air tight with Mopane drill info and results. Could something come from one of the bidder sides, maybe, but lids going to be on tight for this one with this much at stake. Upside is I don’t think this 40% sale is coming in on the low end of what some people have tossed around and I think it could be even higher than some people have speculated with how conservative Galp has been with public estimates.
    @weatherlybros2 Galp stated that timing and assurance of a fast track to production was essential to their plans. Also financial and technical ability to deliver on that fast track. Simply tell bidders time is up and get your best deal in front of us. They control the process with this much interest.6 Jul 2024, 13:28
    @stocksluice Exxon may blow all other bids out of the water making for an easy decision for Galp.
    @drezinho What if Apache paid us $1.2B cash for our 5%? @drezinho Seems like Galp and the new partner would want first right of refusal over Custos' piece.
    @Manudonuts Old news but still relevant in regards to Saturn potential.
    @Manudonuts Great times ahead ✅https://x.com/tommydeepwater/status/1809555223033110996?s=46&t=nzbNBsJ65Dc3qwnt-1LDtw@PreHandSuccess Deal inching in? I think it’s coming tomorrow jmho
    @MrMo Not all of the bids were yet binding, I think there is a round 2 and probably won't hear of a deal until
    @MrMo Should maybe hear Woodside plans first
    @MrMo Then GALP deal, then 90 and 83 drill, then...
    @red911 Could we see Custos sell their 10% before Galp sells their 40% (or whatever % they decide)? @PreHandSuccess It has been said it’s 50/50

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $97.89K 5.773M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 14050519 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4137386 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.