PCL 0.00% 1.9¢ pancontinental energy nl

General Thoughts, page-4648

1. phx
    517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Firstly, thank you very much for sharing your summary of the conversation with iain.
    However, I have no sympathy for his "problem" - he is not stuck between a rock and a hard place.
    Iain knew you would share your conversation with HC and imo this is an extremely poor way to communicate with some, not all, of the shareholders.

all of the information that he has discussed with you could have been released as announcement in the form of a simple update to shareholders and marked as not price sensitive.
    Nothing in it needs to tie them down to anything - just tell us what is, or is not, happening.

There is absolutely nothing stopping the BOD from doing this and in light of earlier assurances of updates plus the length of time with no information at a very important time for the company with many things being expected to have been achieved in the past six months I believe it is almost incumbent on them to release a statement updating the shareholders of what is happening or why things have not happened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $234.6K 11.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2284690 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 4782059 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.