PCL 5.56% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

General Thoughts, page-4770

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    From my information there will be commentary in the quaterly (not much but some). It also sounds like between all the parties involved there is a consensis to keep everything quite and low key until they have concluded the full AVO assessment and come out with the BIG news including what lead or leads they will target and how many barrells they think they may have. They don;t want to say something that they regret later is the word.

They are still very excited just not happy its taking this long, like all of us.

One thing I keep coming back to is PCL are smaller than a minow in this whole thing. They have bugger all money in the bank (in the scheme of things), don't have an office, have 3 employees and so need to tow the line and keep everyone happy for this to succeed. They are not in a position to be pushy or tell people to get stuffed. Very much don't speak until you're spoken too sort of stuff.

A big volume day and many happy campers picking up some cheap shares (including me). We have come this far and in the scheme of things 2025 will come pretty quick.

DYOR.

Rooey (i'm not happy with the SP either)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $138.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.4¢ $1.860M 119.4M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 14623130 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 53119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.