PCL 5.56% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

General Thoughts, page-4845

1. kkw
    7,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    Ihavenoidea,

I suspect it'll be left field good. If it is bad, why won't WDS just walk right now. Let's put it this way, there is no if's or but's about WDS having the data, or keeping a copy of it and what's more, regardless of what we all think, I am quite certain the major analysis is already done at least to the extend of being able to make the farm in decision. (think, super speed computer we have these days, Super duper software with AI assist etc going flat out for more than a year!!). The approval just only means whether WDS can apply it to drill or not.

I mean if it is useless, they would just say sorry, we think it's no good and walk. The best decision PCL made was to have their own analysis done. All we want to know now for us mushroom SH's is, is the pre drill estimate sub billion, 1billion, 10bil or 40bil.
    Don't forget, WDS would have 56% and a lot of deals can be done at their end as well.

Smith in all the communication certainly does not seem too secretive or concerned about bad news. May be he is quite aware of restless natives at the front gate and the being relax bit is a hint. AND fancy using 40 bil as an analogy, or is it a slip of the tongue.

Just my Sunday evening rambling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $138.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $125.2K 7.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 19029395 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2086177 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.