PCL 6.67% 1.6¢ pancontinental energy nl

General Thoughts, page-4856

1. 1,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    Could be right ... but in the case Woodside discovers the world wide biggest offshore field some banks would be happy to give Woodside a loan.

I am one of the guys here who complains (and I will keep complaining) about the snail's pace. But I think that it is a part of the nature of the oil poker, that the longer we wait the higher the take over price for PCL.

Soon the price for the 40% Mopane will give us a basis for a future take over price of PCL.

Namibia Mining and EnergyNamibia Mining and Energy14,693 followers14,693 followers1d • Edited • 1 day ago Petrobras bids to operate Galp's Mopane oil field in NamibiaBrazil’s state-run oil firm Petrobras has revealed that it made a non-binding offer to buy a major stake in Galp Energia’s huge offshore oil discovery in Namibia.In April, Galp launched the sale process for half of its 80% stake in Petroleum Exploration Licence 83 (PEL 83) as well as the right to become its operator.Petrobras Exploration and Production Director Sylvia dos Anjos said on Friday that if the offer is accepted, without disclosing whether the bid was to buy the full 40% or a smaller share, it would make Petrobras the operator of the Mopane oil and gas field, which has an estimated 10 billion barrels of oil equivalent.https://lnkd.in/dgzBERvN hashtag#namibia hashtag#oilansgas hashtag#mopane hashtag#petrobras Namibia Petroleum Operators Association (NAMPOA) NAMCOR NAMIBIA Tom Alweendo NJ Ayuk JD, MBA. Namibia Investment Promotion and Development Board (NIPDB) HDF Energy Namibia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.