PCL 6.67% 1.4¢ pancontinental energy nl

So Iain holds a Q&A to address SH questions, he does this as...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    So Iain holds a Q&A to address SH questions, he does this as stated at the start due to SP downward trend due to market conditions but most importantly to address the questions that SH have been demanding, so basically instead of answering 100 individual emails he is trying to cover everyone at once!
    One of the other reasons is because people have taken the flippant 40bbl remark and then decided that’s what we have and is the new ground zero…..Wrong!
    He seemed to hold the line in answers given, did say significant features and up to 7 plays! All which should give SH excitement……I think we need to temper our expectations and stop dreaming of the biggest Oil play in the world!
    Nothing has changed for me and I still believe this has great upside.

The comments around WDS not being bigger enough to deal with this is just complete BS, if you had any idea about their history you would probably be quite shocked at what they have achieved in their history! 70 years ago they bought a licence to drill in the water of the coast of WA after being advised by the state geologist not to do it because there was nothing there! Bang hello NWS to which they then went out and negotiate the largest loan in the world at that time = 1 billion to develop it and it has being running for 40yrs.

They are currently in the growth stage buying into the US driftwood project which will produce more Gas than both NWS & Pluto alone not to mention Senegal and their new Amonia plant then add Scarborough and potentially Browse….so if you think they don’t have balls, financial clout or brains to do it the. You have rocks in ya head!

Not saying it all going to turn out but we are in the game still.

remain clam…who knows what will happen but its gonna be a hell of a ride.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $633.6K 44.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9878918 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 18735192 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.