PCL 5.88% 1.6¢ pancontinental energy nl

This is no longer a PCL directors anticipated lead time event....

1. 909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    This is no longer a PCL directors anticipated lead time event.
    Nor is anything material being witheld imo.
    Per Meg's recent statement, even Woodside is awaiting news on 3D.
    This supports Iians angle time after time that the 3D area is vast and made up of 15? leads(very reassuring) and that there is a tremendous amount of data to process. ',well know when we know'
    We know that Woodside could begin farmin tomorrow but they want seismic license first.
    Woodside have worked together with Exxon over multiple projects over the years and perhaps they want another major at the party in the hope of drilling a big chunk of those 15 leads which may now be prospects in WDS dataroom.
    They might even be returning a favor.
    Who knows.
    One would think that Woodside could easily spend another 100 mill so hurry the hell up and get PCL on the map.
    But they choose to hurry up and wait.
    Why?
    Because primarily imo, even Woodside havnt finished analysing 3D.
    Per Meg's recent statement.

Is anyone buying us out anytime soon?
    Yes Euros, if we become a nervous nelly
    Is there a downside to our investments?
    Surely there is.
    i can think of 1. Ministry of mines and some regilulatory change that will blow this golden opportunity at their doorstep At 100 MILLION, I bet they would prefer someone else pays that for JUST ONE HOLE, '
    This formerly impoverished nation is being free carred into wealth creation.
    Was also nice to see the MME officials encouraging local businesses to step up and be a part of this lifechanging opportunity which will surely stimulate and grow the Namibian economy before a single drop of oil is even sold.

Apart from that, lets say our first hole comes up dry.
    Bet by that time, anyone holding PCL today will have ejected at least, their entry and free carry a chunk into what could be the trade of a lifetime.
    We just need to chill until data analysis is complete and it will take as long as it takes.

If you are still restless, sell a few, so that you dont feel like youre holding breath and get on with the present.

Only my views ofc and not financial advice

there ya go Pippin up..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $214.9K 13.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8053329 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2093428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.