PCL 6.67% 1.4¢ pancontinental energy nl

A very short but interesting read much appreciated BHY... we...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    A very short but interesting read much appreciated BHY... we could only hope that WDS has quietly said to Exxon that you might want to wait before dropping all your eggs in Galps basket and have a looks what we might have shortly.... just another theory after reading the article. ( interesting as to why neither Galp or Exxon have been willing to comment.)

I might also just add that I have been thinking alot lately about how the potential for global unrest would impact the big O/G companies from making big spending decisions.... unfortunately we all know that war needs fossil fuels but to what extent does this affect the global positioning/risk involved... maybe thinking way out the box here.

While im on a run tonight... Galp wants to split the 80% and wants the other party to take the lead..... i understand the derisking in the way of thinking... but could this also be because so many big O/G companies have had problems in the past with African nations in this regard? WDS have a dispute with Senegal and only just started shipping the first oil 8 weeks ago...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $45.92K 3.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 9564233 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 555171 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.