PCL 6.25% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

Excellent post jibbybagger. From the technical point of view,...

1. V10
    154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577

Excellent post jibbybagger.

From the technical point of view, my read of the Total release, fwiw, is that it looks like the Mopane upper cretaceous sand is now the number one drill target in the offshore Orange Basin as better quality reservoir and more continuous than the mid cretaceous Venus turbidite sand.

The Tambotti-1X well is a test of the Mopane like sand, and Total seem very excited about the Mopane type sand potential at Tambotti-1X after keying off the discovery well at Mangetti-1X.

I would expect as a past explorationist, that Chevron after visiting the Galp Mopane data room, would target a prospect for their first drill in PEL 90 with both Mopane and Venus type sands, concentrating on the Mopane type sand. PEL 90 is immediately south of PEL 87!

And in PCL PEL 87 block, fingers crossed for a Mopane sand type stratigraphic prospect.
    If this is present, we are off to the races, I suspect.

Interesting three months coming up in the offshore Orange basin, Namibian drilling campaign by Total, Chevron, Galp and Rhino (BP/ENI) with Woodside hopefully bringing up the rear.

Risk in everything of course and we are talking about wildcat drilling with it attendant risks.

Last edited by V10: Today, 02:00

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.