PCL 4.76% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

Just to add - Seismic velocities are also employed to perform...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Just to add - Seismic velocities are also employed to perform the depth conversion. Perhaps a bit much to go into in this forum to describe how they are generated, other than to say they come from the processing and are generally pretty accurate, although not as good as well data of course. I'd be reasonably confident in the depth conversion when it comes out. Not a huge issue, particularly if we are dealing with a stratigraphic play, but useful for well planning.

Chevvie - When you talk about a 3D report, we typically think of an acquisition and/or processing report, relating to the 3D survey itself. I am thinking you might mean interpretation or prospectivity report (?). Neither Woodside nor PCL will release anything like that (nor the acquisition and processing report for that matter). They are internal documents for internal discussions and to be supplied to the host government/ministry. They may also be used for later farmouts. Instead, any releases are more likely to include a few images and text to describe the best prospectivity. I don't expect to see anything with any substance that we can spend hours flicking through.
    Last edited by MidDigitalHair: 28/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $16.73K 783.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 13021011 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 4185327 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.