PCL 4.76% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

Bought my first parcel of PCL at .002 and have done my fair...

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Bought my first parcel of PCL at .002 and have done my fair share of panic selling.
    permits, 3D + WDS have been MASSIVE for PCL.
    Since then, lots and lots of derisking has bought us to .017 cents (8.5 bagger which i have not made
    We are not out of the woods yet but thats why you can still buy in at around these prices.

I recently finished a divorce, took a mortgage, paid for new car and have parked what i had left into the PCL Super Fund.

My business has slowed too so i am back to basics on expenditure while my ex is living it up with a fossil of great financial wealth. I personaly prefer to make and spend my own money.

My aspiration from PCL investment is to afford me a commercial property and to see the world indefinitely with the rental income.

I am well aware there is a chance that i could lose a chunk of my savings here but the upside and odds of PCL finding oil in PEL87, based on oil discorered over the past 2 years, in Namibia, is currently 100%.
    Not to mention the infamously HUGE Saturn Superfan structure that our partners cant stop ranting about.
    I cant wait to find out how big established oil traps really are and bet they will upgrade some time after, like with total.
    2d claims we have commercial grade volume and i am told 3d cant be worse so only 2 milestones left. WDS enter into drill. We find oil.
    Current sp action dead air until ann..
    No doubt u can tell i am NOT financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $141.5K 6.419M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2938754 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 4983493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.