PCL 0.00% 2.4¢ pancontinental energy nl

Sorry mate but I disagree with you. The current share-price or...

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Sorry mate but I disagree with you. The current share-price or market cap has nothing to do with the price if a takeover were to take place. When buying a business they use EBITDA calculations which includes future company earnings. For instance, De Grey Mining is a tier 1 gold asset with over 10 million ounces in the ground, and is still growing. The current share price is $1.30ish. The reason it is sitting at only $1.30ish is because they have not started processing the gold for sale and profit. But if there were a takeover bid of De Grey Mining the bid would not be for $1.30, but in fact would be much much higher due to the amount of gold in the ground, the same goes for PCL, and the oil in the ground. If there is oil in the ground, and the reserves can be calculated, the price of PCL automatically goes up, regardless of its current share price or market-cap. this would all be calculated during the takeover negotiations. When I bought into PCL I bought in knowing it was a risk, a cheap little penny stock that I had a 90% chance of losing my investment. So I dont take it so seriously to be honest. But in saying that, it has been proven to be a fun ride so far, and I am way ahead at the moment, well, at least for now. No matter what happens all of us have been part of something very exciting and might possibly even be life change for so many of us. Good luck to all, be patient, and fingers cross that the next month or so pays off for every shareholder. Cheers! smile.png
    Last edited by chevvie: 10/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $336.3K 14.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7726458 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 521244 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 1851661
Last updated 14.43pm 13/05/2024 ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.