PCL 0.00% 2.4¢ pancontinental energy nl

General Thoughts, page-49

1. 2,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2369
    tough call! but fair questions.

my commentary (at 23 likes) was once of the most popular posts here on the PCL threads, certainly recently

I took time out of work, asked the hard questions in the room and gave a post here designed to entertain and inform (although it was a bit old school patriarchy/misogyny I'll admit)

they said they needed the $5M for strength, and I acknowledged that but I reiterated that the options were horsesh!t because if it's a gusher then people will kick-in well above 1 cent and they seemed to concede that point but said they wanted to ensure they could get the raise away

they pointed out that Vesna has been there for 17 years (seriously did she start straight out of school?!) and so the options etc for insiders seem ok to me. if they end up making heaps of cash on those then we're all ok

another really old dude in the audience was the only person to comment and his comment was "well done, thanks a million, you guys are awesome"

the PCL team were great, initially I think that thought I was a bunny boiling monster nut job (and maybe I am) but we actually had a constructive conversation (I'm a company director elsewhere, so my HC persona isn't a full representation of what I do IRL and one of the things I do like to do is to stir cr@p so I did enjoy asking the questions).

To respond to your final question: going to this meeting was worth the effort as soon as I saw Vesna while I was getting my voting form at the front desk; it paid off again as I enjoyed being the lunatic asking the "why are you part of the corrupt west perth capital raise oligopoly?"; seeing that they are clearly dipping their wicks in order to make coin on the lip-smacking PEL87 prospects was worth the effort on its own; and seeing the response to the "does early data breach the 2D hypothesis?" question was sufficient pay-off again (and the answer is no, it doesn't breach the 2D hypothesis); talking to Iain at the end was icing on the cake.

yes they are committed, knowledgeable, and focussed on value with their interests aligned; imho they're the right people to be running this company.

I hope you're satisfied with this response? I aim to
    please - sorry that taking 90 minutes out of my day, asking the hard questions, and reporting what I learned through multiple posts here on Hot Copper was "really so frustrating" for you. You are one needy son of a bitch!

but you got what you wanted so I'm effectively giving you a biscuit for being a cry-baby so you'll probably have me jumping through hoops soon enough, just like my wife

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $240.0K 10.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 4546206 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 2254630
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.