WAF 3.36% $1.44 west african resources limited

Thanks for the heads-up. I just listened a bit, will take time...

1. 2,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Thanks for the heads-up. I just listened a bit, will take time to watch that over the weenend.

Yesterday there was another press pointing out 11 West African coups assiciated with USA. I clearly feel the West's hypocrisy as well. Always read the MSMs with critical views. I am not a believer of Russia and Wagna. But if the west cannot improve the security in Sahel region after almost a decade, they don't deserve the nations' trust either. On the other hand, if Russia wants to save face from Ukrane defeat, they can set an example in Africa to show they can do some good. Maybe Wagna's cruelty for cruelty strategy against terrorists will work. When someones try to rule over others with violence and cruelty, it shows they are fear of violence and cruelty. ISIS fled away from middle east, partly because the military beheaded them as well. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

Certainly the Sahel situation is much more complicated than we can elaborate here. Hearing a front line jurnalist commenting lives continue as normal in BF is a great comfort.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
-0.050(3.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.637B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.44 $1.45 $1.42 $3.905M 2.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 54005 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 156964 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.