EXT 28.6% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Anyome who truly beleives this asset will ba sold at this price...

1. 585 Posts.
    Anyome who truly beleives this asset will ba sold at this price has done little or no research. I agree with earlier posters on the other thread that this is simply step 1.

While no one can be certain, there are high expectations th ML will be issued this year (2011). If we don,t see it, there are many serious questions for Namibian Govt RE soveriegn risk IMO.

I very much doubt CGNPC will walk away for another 6 months. They took that risk after Fukishima, and perhaps that was a good play. This time things are very different. RIO is throwing big bucks into Uranium, and to date their recent actual and proposed investments are not in the areas they normally chase - ie large, long life, low cost tier 1 assetts. ERA is anything but in it's present state, and Hathor while high grade, is very small and technically difficult to mine.

My view is this: IF YOU ARE AN INVESTOR (AND NOT A TRADER/ GAMBLER) DO NOT SELL YOUR SHARES - YOU WILL REGRET IT. DO SOME RESEARCH, DO THE MATHS AND WAIT FOR THE ML AND THE AUCTION WHICH WILL FOLLOW.

GLTAH

SURFRAT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $38.62K 4.525M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2311560 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2946796 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.