IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Halo3,I have tried to call both the London number and Australian...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Halo3,

I have tried to call both the London number and Australian mobile number of Peter Landau and I got through to his voicemail for the Australian number but no reception for the London one.

I have not called the Nkwe office to speak to Mr Tony Eastman lately but will do it tommorrow to see what I can get.

The latest I got was that its one track to be done for end of the month so if you add a 4-5 week scheme of arrangement timing then we may get our official cheque either end of April/ early May.

I did get a chance to talk to that Rat Sage last week and as usual "its ok ... its on its way... blah blah blah" which quite frankly I don't believe 100% percent.

He also claims that he is working to push it through ASAP.

Also the word around Perth lately is that maybe not all the options will get converted and we may get like 45cents...but this I highly doubt.

I worked my calculations to be 41cents and I do feel that anything above this is a bonus. I know many just want to get out of this stock and use their money for something else...for me its gold gold gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.