IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Stevenjd,You will need to add the cash which the options will...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Stevenjd,

You will need to add the cash which the options will raise as well.

so its $60million and another $12million from the unlisted options. IGC has $1.8million cash and another short term recoverable loan of $2.45million. They have 5 million Nkwe shares which you could say is $600k. Total comes to $76.85million over a fully diluted of 182 million shares. Thsi would give it a rough value of 42.2cents.

If the options don't get converted (which I doubt) then we may get ($60m + $0.6m + $2.45 + $1.8m = $64.85m). There are 125million shares outstanding so this would make it 51.88cents. As I say do nto count on this scenario.

Slura is right when he says this stock is not for the faint hearted as Sewer cockroach Sage (see Selfsell I took your notes) is involved and all his "slippery buddies" are not too far behind.

This management fart more hot air out of its a#se (ermmm... mouth I mean) than hot air needed to fill 1000 hindenburgs combined. You can also say that our darling motor-mouth MD can create BS faster than thespeed of light.

If there was a person who is built&designed to destroy modern lie detector machines its Sage.

Selfsell how have you been mate and hows the rat feternity. JudgeRoyBean we need your judgement verdict to lighten up this thread.

Good Luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.