IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Selfsell,What do you think of skunks instead of roaches?I mean...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Selfsell,

What do you think of skunks instead of roaches?

I mean for a skunk its rear is as smelly as its mouth...makes you wonder if more s#it comes out of the mouth or the rear end?

I also called Nkwe offices over in South Africa and London and spoke to their representatives again.

As usual they say that things are very advanced. They also mentioned that the Nkwe management was in London not so long ago trying to resolve the finance issue. Not sure if this was referring to the $60million or the private $8million to convert the unlisted options. I did find that Nkwe boys found me very annoying and that they just wanted to dish me off the phone.

I also spoke to Sage and Tim Turner earlier and its the same old song. 1-2 weeks ...well this time they said month end target which is 2 weeks.

I sometimes wonder if Tim Turner is an independent director because from the way he talks its like he is Sage's Mardi Gras partner.

Jane Flegg is ok. So far I have found that her words are probably most honest. She hints that "things are no longer as easy as it was and that Nkwe has many issues to resolve before eeverything can be finalised". I have not spoken to her recently but will try again tmr

Good Luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.