IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Selfsell,That is a good point mate. In fact that is an excellent...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Selfsell,

That is a good point mate. In fact that is an excellent point mate. Well Done.

Never linked CFE "loans to undisclosed entities" as being the answer. Do you think Tony Sage will suddenly appear as a director of Nkwe in 6 months time after IGC gets resolved? Would not suprise me if this happens.

I am going to annoy Sage till he gives me an answer on this. Its amazing how CFE does not mention to whom the money is given to or why the money was lent out. Seems that the regulators are just as bad as the government when it comes to doing their job.

The only thing that suprises me is that there has been no shareholder uproar among CFE shareholders on this sort of undisclosed of behaviour. Then again I believe this just signifies that the IGC deal will go through. And this would mean Nkwe deal with Xstrata is most likely on track or otherwise they would not risk the IGC takeover.

I will call that Cockroach an get something out of him. I don't care even if he tells me that he is in hospital facing a life-death situation. Its just dsgusting that shareholders continue to get shafted by CEOs with absolutely no morals towards their shareholders.

The thing that suprises me also selfsell is that the share price and volume has not picked up yet. Usually this is the signal that something is on. Maybe this means that although they may have everything settled but the end is still maybe like a month away?

I bet you 3 days before the announcement it will move to 30cents or so. I have been actually very successful $20k lots when the shares were active. Made $500 to $1000 a day quite easily. Only problem is that I now hold 700,000 shares in 3 accounts which I did not sell at 30cents+ and pick them up now at 20cents and under.

I tell you holding IGC for 3 years and hearing "2weeks" for the past 2.5 years must have taken at least 10years off my life expectancy.

Good Luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.