ZIP 2.33% $1.76 zip co limited..

General Z1P discussion, page-153

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Pmys

Give it a go
    Downloading and using the app, and then comparing that to any finance and how long the others take was a eye opening moment. Going from 1 K to 1500 limit was just perfect it's just enough i need to buy most things and then once a week fortnight i try money to zip from my bank account.... Shit my bank must hate seeing money every week going to zip lol.
    I'm 39 and heard about bnpl late 2019 which is still very late. Initially i had a challenge i couldn't update my user details on the zip app like my address and phone but that's been fixed now... No more of these calls to my bank running an overseas call centre looking for help. God not having to do that anymore is worth 500 a year to me or maybe double that.... Yes sir yes i understand you.... Nah no you don't.... I just asked you a question and you didn't even realise it.

Try the app. And seriously try Klarna and Afterpay too. Free to download the app and just play around on the app and see how easy it is to use. And just buy your next shopping o Zip tap and zip, try buy online using the one time credit card. It's eye opening. Then try do what you just did on zip with Afterpay and Klarna.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.040(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.83 $1.74 $30.40M 17.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 66876 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.