IPD 1.47% 6.7¢ impedimed limited

This prevention program seems to be working, I heard KU has...

1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1587
    This prevention program seems to be working, I heard KU has something like 16 Sozo devices now, anyway we wait.
    One investors trash is another investors treasure.
    By looking at most of the top US cancer centres websites now, the tape measure is 100% on life support, it's only a matter of time now until BIS will be the new standard of care.

Join LE&RN for our next online Symposium, "Lymphedema Prevention Program...The Future in Cancer Care," with Sabrina Korentager, MSN, RN, BS, CLT-UE, on Monday, March 9, 2020, at 1pm EST (12 noon CST, 11am MST, 10am PST). To attend, simply click on the above link at the event time.

Thanks to the support of LE&RN Supporting Members and Sponsors, the event is free and open to all. Recorded video will be available on LE&RN's Symposium Series in a few weeks following this initial presentation.

RSVP on Facebook here.

About Sabrina Korentager, MSN, RN, BS, CLT-UE

Lymphedema prevention became Sabrina Korentager's passion after working in breast cancer research and meeting a remarkable woman who explained that she was never able to be away from her cancer diagnosis after developing lymphedema. She once said, "I beat cancer but I can't beat this, it reminds me daily of my journey." That was a defining moment, Sabrina said, and that's when she became interested in lymphatics. After becoming a CLT, Sabrina partnered with a newly hired breast surgeon and together they developed the Lymphedema Prevention Program at the University of Kansas Cancer Center. Along the way, Sabrina learned about lymphedema and has come to believe that we must treat it as a disease and not a side effect if we ever want to truly talk about prevention. Sabrina's mission and passion is to change the standards of care in cancer as it relates to lymphedema.

LE&RN thanks the Supporting Members and Sponsors who make these programs possible. If you are not a Supporting Member, please join those who are making a difference. Become a Supporting Member today and ensure that LE&RN can continue this vital work.

Copyright © 2020 Lymphatic Education & Research Network, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.